UK Security Expo Video Opportunities
Show Reel Sponsor Opportunity
Every year as show organisers we produce a short video or show reel that captures the high points of our event. The footage is usually no more than a few minutes long and includes sweeping shots of the expo as well as short comments from delegates, speakers and exhibitors. Once produced the show reel is circulated to over 144,000 and in this case the Security Media lists of over 25,000 individuals as well as all being distributed across all key social media channels.
You can purchase a short position (up to 10 seconds) in the footage for a contribution of just £1,500 + VAT which includes a media support package worth £1,250
Show Reel Sponsor Package
- Prominent position in the show reel with a comment
- Your company logo and stand will appear in the footage
- Footage will be circulated to the UK Security Expo database and to the Security Media Publishing database (combined reach of over 165,000)
- Footage will be social media output across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus by UK Security Expo and Security Media Publishing
- Footage will be given a dedicated page on SecurityNewsDesk.com
- Footage will be given a space on Security Media publishing website blog
New Service – Social Media friendly promotional video clip
We are offering a limited number of social media friendly video clips of up to 30 seconds that will be filmed and edited on day one of the expo and released on day two, priced at just £750 + VAT each. Each video will be given a page on SecurityNewsDesk.com as well as being featured on a e-Newsletter post expo.
What is included in the offer?
Footage will be circulated to the UK Security Expo and Security Media Publishing database (combined reach of over 165,000) after the event
Footage will be social media output across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus by UK Security Expo and Security Media Publishing.
Footage will be given a dedicated position on SecurityNewsDesk.com so you have a page on SecurityNewsDesk.com from which you can champion the video.
All rights of use are handed over to you, the client on completion.